Nurse First is an Innovation and Leadership programme for community professionals. It is an intensive 21-day residential programme that runs over a year and includes learning sets and coaching support.
It works by:
- creating innovative solutions to clinical challenges
- accessing the funding needed to make these solutions happen
- implementing the solutions inside the organisation
As part of the programme,participants are challenged to design, raise funding for, and deliver a real-world project to improve health outcomes in their local area. This is an ambitious goal to put development coaching into practice.
The first cohort of Nurse First participants brought in an average of £16,000 each of funding for their projects. The Business Plans demonstrated cash-releasing savings of an average of £1.2 million each.
Nurse First provides an extremely effective way for an organisation to:
- generate “invest to save” business models
- increase their organisational capacity for innovation
- engage front-line clinicians in innovation
- improve the care they deliver
To book places on the programme for your staff, call 0845 123 7592 or email email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for the September 2013 cohort and future cohorts in 2014.
If you would like to apply for the programme, please visit our application page
To sign up for our monthly newsletter to be notified about future cohorts, access exclusive webinars and receive electronic resources, please fill in the form below:
Nurse First is a partnership between